Sunday, June 15, 2014

Personal messages home

Hey Mom, Dad, and Ate,
       Hey guys and Happy Father's Day Ty! Im so sorry I cant be there to celebrate but I want you to know that I am wishing you the best and that I love you and Ate and Mom with all my heart. This is just me writing to you to tell you I am doing great and I have been having the best time here with all my friends and the chaperones. I am having the time of my life right now but I still can't wait to see you guys again. I bought you guys some interesting gifts I hope you enjoy them. Tell grandma and grandpa thank you soo much because without them I could never have experienced this.

With all my Love,
Giancarlo Castillo

Hi family!
       Happy Father's Day daddy! I really want to see you so I can say that in person. The trip in Costa Rica has been going really well and I took a lot of pictures. My favorite activity that has been repelling down a waterfall. I was really excited about going down but I was nervous until my feet touched the bottom of the waterfall. I hope you guys are also having fun without me and I can share all my adventures and obscurities when I come home. I love you!
-Nicole Kloss

Father,

The YouTube video for TT is "Last week tonight FIFA edition" on YouTube 

Love you dad happy Father's Day!
Andrew


Hi Aron, Mom and especially DAAAADDD!!!! Happy Father's Day!! I hope family day is fun!
Love,
Ami


Hi Mum and Dad,
Happy Father's Day and here is my bird list: American swallow tailed kite, social flycatcher, rufou napped wren and RESPLENDENT QUETZAL!


Hi parents,
If your child did not write a personal message don't be alarmed. This was a voluntary activity. Everyone is well, happy, safe and having fun! See you all soon.
Debra

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Giancarlo,
Thank you so much for the lovely message. Not only did it made your dad's day even more special, it truly made everyone else happy knowing that you are truly having a marvelous time. I forwarded your note to your grandparents as well.
We all miss you so much and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Take care and God bless you always.

Love,
Dad, Mom, and Ate

witchhazie said...

Hey Izzie,
Dad says your bird list is the best fathers' day present he could have!! ...it shows him that you share his passion for exploring the natural world, and we can tell that you are having a blast! Natalie is really missing her big sister, and we can't wait to hear all your tales of adventure! Love Mum, Dad, and Natalie

Rachada and Thomas said...

Hi Nicki,

Your message is really sweet! Daddy loves it, but you probably guess what he is doing all day today... watching soccer! We miss you, Nicki! Stay well and we will see each other in four days and you can watch soccer with Daddy!

Love, Dad,Mom and Sarah

Unknown said...


Fathers Day sms Quotes

Awsome post

Post a Comment